FW: Use more then one Quintums simultaneously

Actually, it is possible – sort of.

The documentation doesn’t state this happens, but this is how it works

When you have multiple gateways defined to accept the same prefixes.

Define multiple gateways, give them all the same priority,

assign each GW the appropriate capacity

and the system will round-robin the calls by default.

What isn’t possible, is for the GNUGK to “detect” that GW_A has 5 calls

and GW_B has 7 calls, and force the next call to GW_A.

But, this round-robin approach works fine for me.

Here’s how you setup the Endpoint definitions for round-robin,

where perhaps each gateway has a different capacity.

[EP::GW_A]

Capacity=20

GatewayPriority=1

[EP::GW_B]