From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of GnuGK User
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:25 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Use more then one Quintums simultaneously

I have three Quintum A800 as gateway,and I am using GnuGK-2.2.3-2.
I have seen that in this case if gateway-1 is overflowed then gnugk forward
the calls to gateway-2,if it also overflowed then gnugk forward the calls to
gateway-3, but I want to use the three quintums simultaneously as follows,

if there are 6 calls at time,I want to forward 2 calls per gateway from gnugk,
 that meansI want to use the gateways at a time.

Is it possible by GnuGK?
If possible then please inform it to the GnuGK mail archaive.

Thanks and Regards
Prinze