GNUGK + MYSQL Acct Locked processes

Hi All,

Probably it is more issue of mysql than gnugk, but may be someone can shed some light to that matter.

I am using GnuGk with MySql and SQLAcct accounting module. Average load of GK is about 20 sim. calls.
My need is to get realtime statistics based on mysql data.
So when i am makeing a query which in result should return a big dataset (from external script) and needs time to be processed, at the same time all current gnugk queries are being Locked and new ones are queued up behind of them, so it issues into CPU overload.

MinPoolSize is set to 6, so i see in mysql processlist 6 locked queris of gnugk + 1 my "big query" which is in data sending status.

Can somebody advice or give guidelines on solveing that issue.

Thaks in advance,
Robert