Parameter Name in SQLConfig Section

I  configured the gnugk's  SQLConfig section, but, I have problems with the parameter 'Name' of Gatekeeper::Main. I changed this parameter in the database, but when I started the gnugk the gatekeeper' ID always is 'OpenH323GK'. I haven't idea about this.... What can I do?

Helpme please. This is the query

ConfigQuery= SELECT seccion,parametro,valor FROM sqlconfiguraciones;

I have a table with three parameters seccion,parametro and valor...

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com