Re~Child gnugk doesn't use public ip to register to parent gnugk

Dear All,

I have setup my gnugk as endpoint to register to a Parent gnugk , and it register successfully .

The problem is my child gnugk uses its local ip ( 10.0.0.3 ) and does not use my public ip ( 207.x.x.x) when register , and the only solution to make it use the public ip is to make my gnugk listen to this public ip

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Home=207.x.x.x

But the problem with this is my public ip is Dynamic (through ADSL pppoe connection) and changes frequently.

Any suggestions ?

Rgds,

Athahira