Re: FW: Routing a call over a gaetway to reach esternal users

Use the 'rv' GnuGk status port command to see how the gateway is registered.
Make sure it registers as a gateway (with prefixes), not as a terminal.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Magnani Ismaele" <Ismaele.Magnani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:40 PM

  I was able to register a Gateway (alias SiemensTest) to the GNU GK,  when
I call the Gw by NetMeeting using the Gatewat alias, SiemensTest, the call
is completed. I added the rules
[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]

SiemensTest=80,90

to the configuration file (.ini) and launched again the GNU GK. If I call
from NetMeeting any E164 starting with 80 or 90 prefixes, I get the reject
cause "Not Registered User".
I also tried the way to define the Gateway as permanent endpoint

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]

10.62.15.99=SiemensTest;80,90

but it doesn't work,as well. Not registered user.

Can anyone help me? what is wrong or what is missing?

Thanks, regards

Ismaele Magnani
Siemens Com Fixed Networks
Solutions - WN/AS