FW: Routing a call over a gaetway to reach esternal users

Hello,

   I was able to register a Gateway (alias SiemensTest) to the GNU GK,  when I call the Gw by NetMeeting using the Gatewat alias, SiemensTest, the call is completed.

I added the rules

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]

SiemensTest=80,90

to the configuration file (.ini) and launched again the GNU GK. If I call from NetMeeting any E164 starting with 80 or 90 prefixes, I get the reject cause "Not Registered User".

I also tried the way to define the Gateway as permanent endpoint

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]

10.62.15.99=SiemensTest;80,90

 but it doesn't work,as well. Not registered user.

Can anyone help me? what is wrong or what is missing?

Thanks, regards

Ismaele Magnani
Siemens Com Fixed Networks
Solutions - WN/AS