Gatekeeper disconnects on NetMeeting desktop share

Title: Gatekeeper disconnects on NetMeeting desktop share

I've been trying to fix this for a while, but I can't find a solution. This is my situation:

I have a system running both GnuGK 2.2.2 and 2.2.3-2 (I can run whichever I need). The system is running Mandrake 10.1 on a dual P3 500 w/ 256MB RAM. I ahve the system configured using the default "NetMeeting Gatekeeper" mode.

My test environment is as follows:

Test PC #1 <---> Router <---> Internet <---> LinkSys Router <---> Test PC #2

I have both PCs connect via the gatekeeper & everything works great. The problem arises when I use "Share Desktop". Once I share a desktop, the clock starts ticking before the meeting crashes & the external user is booted.  If I share just a single application versus the entire desktop, I can prolong the meeting crashing.

Has anyone experienced something like this? If so, what was your solution? I'm using the pre-compiled binaries -vs- "rolling my own".

With the exception of this meeting crash, I'm very impressed with the software :)

Thanks in advance & hope someone can help me.

Stephen Cena
sjc@xxxxxxxx