RE: Could we call this a CRASH?

Freddy,

Thanks for the reply. I have couple of questions though.

- Shouldn't something be written in the log files to show the system is
running out of free socket for further requests?

- If the number of sockets is the cause, shouldn't it affect just the
new tries for connection not the whole system?

- Is increasing the number of sockets equal to increasing the fd_set
number for the GNUGK and the system? If is not, could you please give
me some heads up about the proper procedure for increasing the number
of sockets?

Thanks,
Bahram.