destination number rewrite after route decision

Hi.
Is it possible to rewrite the destination number after having decided the next hop gatekeeper (to send LRQ or ARQ or CallSetup to)? I suppose that the normal behaviour is to rewrite the destination number and then decide the next hop, if I'm not wrong.

More specifically this is what I need to get:

                      _______
                     |       |
              father |  GK_0 |
                     |_______|
                       ^  ^
      announced pref.  |  |  announced pref.
               01111   /  \  02222
                      /    \________
                     /              |
               _____/            ___|___
              /                 |       |
             /            child |  GK_2 |
            /                   |_______|
        ___|___
       |       |
 child |  GK_1 |<------------\
       |_______|              \   call 1:  0 098123456
           ^ announced         \    (to GW)
           | prefix: "0"        \  call 2:  8 02222555
        ___|___               ___\___  (strip 8 and to GK_0)
       |       |             (  end  )
       |  GW   |             ( point )
       |_______|             (_______)

        ___|___
       |       |
       |  PBX  |
       |_______|

         PSTN

I want to decide, from the end-point, to go to the PSTN using the prefix 0; and to go to the other IP destination using the 8 prefix. But I don't want the 8 to be sent to the GK_0. If the end-point dials 80222555 and GK_1 strips the 8 prefix, the remaining number, 02222555, will match the GW destination and won't be sent to GK_0.
I need first to match and then to strip.
How can I do it?

Thanks
Antonio