NAT and T.120/RTP

I am attempting to get Netmeeting working through gnugk, and am experiencing some serious weirdness with NAT and T.120.  Here's a basic network diagram of the connection:

Calling PC (NAT, registered) -> gnugk -> firewall -> receiving PC (NAT, unregistered)

My coworker and I have the exact same version of Netmeeting, with the same settings, and we are both able to establish Q.931 and H.245 connections to the remote client.  My client is never able to establish a T.120 connection to the remote host because it tries to connect to the remote internal IP, rather than the external NAT IP.  My coworker's client is sometimes able to connect to the remote pc, and sometimes has the same problem I do (tries to connect to remote internal IP).  He is only able to successfully connect after a gnugk restart, but not always.

Additionally, when my coworker is succesfully able to make the T.120 connection, the RTP connection (remote -> local) then fails because the remote client is trying to connect back to the internal IP of the gnugk box.

Q.931 and H.245 connections always seem to work properly through gnugk and NAT.

Relevant config info:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=2
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
ProxyForNAT=1
InternalNetwork=[internal networks]

I have tried setting both "NetworkInterfaces" and "Home", but neither seem to solve the problem.  I'm pulling my hair out here, because this makes no sense whatsoever.  Hopefully the above makes sense, though it's rather confusing.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Jason