First of all, thanks to michal for the wonderful sqlbill.
I am almost in the final phase of migration from a commercial system to sqlbill.

Some more questions are:

#1.
 What would be some barriers for it to support high volume of calls?
 for example: would sqlbill + tuned postgresql 7.4 support 500 - 1000 calls at any given time?
{dual xeon 2.8 with 3gb RAM,freeradius default and a bit tuned postgresql? }
I have no idea how many hits sqlbill can take at once, so having some rough figures before the migration would help a lot. Anyone who are also using sqlbill, if they can give me some figures, I would really be thankful.

#2.
If we deploy 2 servers with identical setup, with sqlbill, the second one acting as the radius backup, what will be the best way to take care of the database sync when the 1st server comes online and all data need to be transferred to the primary server.

Thanks again,
Shashi