Re: GK Crash Using Perl Script

Hi Valts
guess I've identified, if not exact then close reason for the crash, which was due to bombardment, I'll see what I can do about it, & if not then definitely i'll give u a buzz afterwards. For now can u please tell me where can I find the description for the GNU GK Exit codes like there are different codes but if one has a description of them, then problem can be solved easily...codes like 35072 and 39168.181 etc

Regards