RE: EXPERIENCE ON USING GGNUGK TO LINK CISCO GATEWAYS

Frank,

Thank you for this reply,

I have a Redhat Linux ES3 with postgresql 7.3.8, FreeRadius 1.0.5 (updated from cvs) and with gnugk 2.2.3…. and I run corrected my startup script in the init.d directory to run gnugk –rr (routed mode).

However, before testing the setup at all, the guy disagreed. And the call is just only sixty max simultaneous calls.

Any further technical clues that I can use to convince the guy will be appreciated.

Thank you

Goksie