From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of maruna
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 11:29 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EXPERIENCE ON USING GGNUGK TO LINK CISCO GATEWAYS

Can someone share his experience with me?

I have 3 Cisco (5300) gateways talking to each other now. However, I raised the idea of using gatekeeper to link them so that we can have a perfect billing of the gateways but I was told that this arrangement will degrade the voice quality by a guy who claims to be Cisco expert.

I need people to comment on this. All of them will be on public ip (routable).

Thank you