Simple 2 site GnuGk setup

I'm looking for a suitable Gatekeeper solution to provide Netmeeting connections between 2 sites. Both sites are behind NAT firewalls. Site B has a ISA2004 firewall that doesn't come with the MS gatekeeper (ISA2000 did) and so GnuGk seems a great idea.

I need to allow site A to initiate Netmeeting calls to Site B. I have the option of running the Gatekeeper on Site B's ISA2004 server or another internal machine - I don't need to initiate calls from Site B to A.
What ports do I need to forward on my ISA2004 server and do I need to enable the Proxy function with GnuGk? Internal netmeeting calls between 2 Pc's in Site B are working fine.

Site B ISA Server - Public IP address & 10.10.0.1
Site A Cisco Router - Public IP address & 192.168.0.1

many thanks for any help.