Fw: Problem in running Graphical User Interface of gatekeeper (Java GUI)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:41:42 +0200
From: Meghna Chavda <meghs413@xxxxxxxxx>
To: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem in running Graphical User Interface of gatekeeper (Java
GUI)

Hi All,

I am using Java GUI to see the summary of calls
made to gatekeeper.

But there is a problem in running this GUI.

The syntax for running this GUI is:

java GkGUI <gk-ip> <gk-port> [<user> <password>]

and I issue this command
/home/dave/j2re1.4.2_09/bin/java GkGUI 192.168.2.1 <http://192.168.2.1>
1721
OpenH323GK admin

here I don't know which userid and password should I provide. so I give
as userid the gatekeeeper's id which is OpenH323GK but I don't know what

password should I provide so I give any password which is admin here.

When I launch this command the GUI is launched with warning:

Warning: Cannot convert string "MetaCtrl<Key>Insert" to type
VirtualBinding

This command starts the Graphical User Interface window. when I click on

Connect to GK button it gives me this message
Connecting to gatekeeper at 192.168.2.1:1721 <http://192.168.2.1:1721>
and
then after sometime
it gives this message Disconnecting from gatekeeper

I don't know why the GUI doesn't work.

Thanx for help.

Regards
Meghna

Hi All,

I am using Java GUI to see the summary of calls
made to gatekeeper.

But there is a problem in running this GUI.

The syntax for running this GUI is:

java GkGUI <gk-ip> <gk-port> [<user> <password>]

and I issue this command
/home/dave/j2re1.4.2_09/bin/java GkGUI 192.168.2.1 1721 OpenH323GK admin

here I don't know which userid and password should I provide. so I give
as userid the gatekeeeper's id which is OpenH323GK but I don't know what
password should I provide so I give any password which is admin here.

When I launch this command the GUI is launched with warning:

Warning: Cannot convert string "MetaCtrl<Key>Insert" to type VirtualBinding

This command starts the Graphical User Interface window. when I click on
Connect to GK button it gives me this message
Connecting to gatekeeper at 192.168.2.1:1721 and then after sometime