Re: Calling Party Number (type of number field in Q931 IE)

This information is still valid. There is no configurable parameter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammad Atif Sheikh" <atif.sheikh@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 3:02 PM

There's a certain problem in Quintum CMS 960 that it does not pass on the
ANI if the type of number (in the Q931 Calling Party IE) is 'unknown'. I'm
trying to look for a place in the gnugk configuration file where I could
set/change this parameter but without any luck. I've been trying to go
through the mailing list looking for an answer and found one relevant mail
(pasted below) dating back to June 2004 where Michael says that the source
code needs to be changed.

If anyone knows of a configurable parameter and/or if things have changed
since last year please let us know, will really appreciate it.