----- Original Message ----- From: "Teodor Georgiev" <tgeorgiev@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 12:15 PM

Hi Michal,

some of the VoIP equipment with Radius support have defined their own proprietary attributes (like Quintum and MERA) - VSAs... They send there a lot of additional information - PDD, codec used, the outgoing trunk group and etc..
There is nothing wrong for GnuGK to have its own VSAs :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zygmuntowicz Michal" <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx>