AW: authentication problem with [SQLPasswordAuth]

Hi

We also had some troubles with registration behaviour of innovaphone some
months ago. Then it mainly had to do with h.235 authentication. Tiptel wrote
a patch (not sure whether it's freely available now). Maybe you would like
to have a look at their website for the newest firmware?

But maybe it's just a configuration problem? 1 as a timestamp could mean ->
system time not set correctly...
As far as i know, we never had problems with the timestamp on the
innovaphone.

Greetings
Frank