It is someone at FC3 , use gcc3.4 it last 2.2.x Gnugks. compile

Hello everybody:
It want I please ask friend it under 3 of Fedora Cores , use 3.4/4.0 of GCCs not to be made 2.2 Gnugks of. compile x?
If have! Whether can tell me whether to have those places to notice , because I can not arrange all the time or not , always tell me even other mistakes of PConfig

I have different C grammars to support to find GCC3.4 & GCC 4.0
Just I do not know that it is tested how to do

In addition
At present Gnugk of us it begin it have it for 4 GCCs. X,have not issuing to 4 GCCs for a lot of procedure.X edition not special-purpose

Taiwan Mac