Re: To Igor Prokhorov about 6th level log

gnugk -c /etc/gnugk.ini -o /var/log/gnugk.log -tttttt
The quantity of 't' corresponds to trace-level.
Look for ProxyChannel.cxx(2914) and yasocket.cxx(648) messages in logfile.
You can see used addresses and ports for RTP/RTCP traffic.
Check your firewall rules for this addresses and ports.

And look for Stewart Nelson's messages in archives of lists. He is the best
author who can explain all about firewall interoperability.

Igor.