From: ian
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:31 PM
Subject: Invalid call signalling address

Hi guys,

My gatekeeper server has two network interface, one public and one local. My gatekeeper is configured as gatekeeper routed (GKRouted = 1) with proxy disabled (Enable=0). Call setup is like below:

    TERMINAL ==(Setup1)==>>> GATEKEEPER ==(Setup2)==>>> GATEWAY

My problem is that the sourceCallSignalAddress in Setup2 sent by the Gatekeeper to Gateway is the local ip address which causes the GW to reject the call. But Setup1 entered the gatekeeper via public IP. Is there a way to specify to the gatekeeper which network interface to use? I also dont want to set Home and NetworkInterfaces to just the public interface.

Thanks!

ian