Re: automatic starting GnuGK with Linux system

To start gnugk as system daemon you need to use one of gk.initd.* scripts.
I'm not sure but for Debian you can use gk.initd.redhat script. Place it to
your daemons-runlevel directory, edit it for your needs and make it
executable.
Enjoy!

Igor Prokhorov.