Gnugk and Openmcu:

Hi,

I have implemented one web application (PHP and MYSQL). The users register by means of this application storing in a data base a user and a key and a room to which he wants to connect itself. Then, the gatekeeper has to do two works:

1.- To verify that the user is correct. This operation works fine because the gnugk use SQLPasswordAuth.

2.- To verify that the user connects itself to the correct room. I think that this task must make it the GNUGK because, the openmcu server does not give support of connection with any data base... but, Somebody has some idea of how I can do this?.

The query that uses gnugk to make the first point is the following one: "Select Clave from Alumnos where Nombre like '%u'" but, How obtain I the identifier of the room to replace it in a query? if it is that this can be done.

PD: Can be registered the rooms of openmcu in the Gnugk so that this it makes some type of verification when the users connect themselves?

Thank you very much.