Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: Virture q and failover

Hi Jerry,

thats not really true. Once a call has failed you can't retry it via a
VQ. But the external routing script on a VQ can try to know which routes
are available and try to avoid them or at least avoid them after the
first problem is seen.

Regards,
Jan

Fu wrote:
> hello,
> I remember I read somewhere that in Virtue Q, GNUGK can specify how it
will deal with the failed call; so, if we send failed call to next
route/gw, then this is the function of fail over;