AW: NATted endpoint

> SIP protocol can traverse NAT.
> But for h323 to work you need to forward the 1720 port to
> your private IP.

That wouldn't be enough. H323 is quite complex so it's quite hard to
manually configure a router/firewall to be h323-aware.
Best would be to either use a h323-aware router/firewall (kind of statefull
inspection) or to send the traffic between the two gateways and the gk
through a vpn tunnel.
Or do the NAT on the gk machine (i.e. use the gk as a h323 ALG).