CallRec does not clear if non-registered endpoint initiates a call to a registered endpoint

Hi,

I am able to make a call from an ip phone (not registered to the GnuGK) to a gateway (registered with GnuGK). My problem is with the CDR at the end of the call. After the GK sends the DCF to the registered gateway, no CDR is recorded. If i print the number of active calls using status port, i could see that the call still exists in CallRec table. After a certain time (i think the CallDurationLimit setting from the [CallTable] section), i received the CDR and the CallRec table is cleared. A portion of my configuration file is shown below. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimestampFormat=MySQL

[GkStatus::Auth]
DelayReject=5
LoginTimeout=30
rule=password
admin=SceQ3a4Yn5/er3ajUqQhCA==

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=0
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1720
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
RemoveCallOnDRQ=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleasecompleteOnDRQ=1
H245PortRange=30000-32000

[Proxy]
Enable=0

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
PrefixAuth=required;ARQ
AliasAuth=sufficient;RRQ

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
MY_GATEWAY=sigip:192.168.2.170:1720
#sjphone_ian=sigaddr:.*ipAddress .* ip = .* c0 a8 02 1a .*port = .*

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=1
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=0
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
192.168.2.26:1899=sjphone_ian,5015

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
MY_GATEWAY=012

[PrefixAuth]
012=allow ipv4:192.168.2.0/24
1001=allow ipv4:ALL
5015=allow ipv4:ALL
default=deny
#ALL=allow ipv4:ALL

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
#RadAcct=optional;start,stop
FileAcct=required

[FileAcct]
DetailFile=C:\gnugk-2.2.2-win32-x86\logs\cdr.log
StandardCDRFormat=1
TimestampFormat=MySQL
Rotate=weekly
RotateDay=Sun