GNUGK opening TCP H245 connections with the same endpoint in H245 routed mode

Hi All,

I am using gnugk-2.2.1-win32-x86 and I am found the following issue.

GNGUK Configuration RAS is enabled, call mode is H225 and H245 routed through GK.

A                GNUGK              B
Setup --->             Setup ---->
<-- Alerting           <---- Alerting
<-- Connect            <---- Connect

After connect facility is initiated by two endpoints simultaneoulsy and GNGUK changes the H245 address to GNUGK (IP&port) and forwards to both endpoints.
Facility
(start H245) --->       <-- Facility(Start H245)

<--- Facility (GK IP &port) Facility (GK IP & Port) -->

After this GNUGK establishes two H245 TCP connections with A and when A sends Terminal Capability Set, Master Slave Determination it forwards back to A in a different TCP connection.
There were no TCP connection between GK and B.

Is there any configuration settings to resolve the above issue? Whether this issue has been address in latest GNUGK?

Thanks and Regards
Senthil Vinayagam

speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&opÌk