AW: Call Route Failover (ASAP)

Basically you could create this feature using the current gnugk with no
gnugk extensions at all. You could simply create an external script
listening to the status port, tracking registrations of gateways and
counting lines used and than route calls as desired.

If you still want to implement is in the gnugk i guess it would be best to
synchronize with Jan or Michal.

Cheers
Frank