AW: Register on GnuGk without RAS.

Hi

I don't know how the gk is handling permanent endpoints.

I could imagine it's working with the AcceptUnregisteredCalls since the
endpoint is somehow registered to the gatekeeper in the config file. On the
other hand side, i could also imagine, that it need AcceptUnregisteredCalls
parameter since gateway registration is not similar to
CallAuthentication....

Maybe someone else knows... Or just try it, i'm quite sure it will work the
one or the other way.

Cheers
Frank

speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&opÌk