Call tranfer problem - Part 3

Hello all.
All of you already know my problem and it is that The gateway is failed to pass
my call from a dialer through gnu gatekeeper.here I include my configuretion
file for kind convenience. Do you find any lack of information here to transfer
a simple call from dialer to my local PBX?

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=BDGK

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
test=880,555

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=195.10.244.100:1719;;

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
ConnectTimeout=180000
CallSignalPort=1721

[CallTable]
DefaultCallDurationLimit=3600

[SQLAuth]
Driver=MySQL
Host=localhost
Username=root
Password=
Database=prepaidiptalk
CallQuery = "SELECT 1,pin FROM prepaid_users WHERE pin='%u' AND credit_amount>10
AND active=1 AND acct_in_use=0";
;CacheTimeout=30
;MinPoolSize=1

[SQLAcct]
Driver=MySQL
Host=localhost
Username=root
Password=
Database=prepaidiptalk
;MinPoolSize=5
;TimestampFormat=MySQL

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
SQLAcct=required;connect,update,stop

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
SQLAuth=required;ARQ

best regards to all of you...............
farhan