To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 3:55 PM
Subject:  gnugk+asterisk-oh323

Hi all,
i'm a newbie of h323 and i must integrate it via gnugk with my telephony
system based on asterisk and billing based on radius.
I've read a lot of manuals and tips in these days on how to setup
gatekeeper.ini ut no results...
i hope that sb can help me...

my conf:
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600
Name=OpenH323GK

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#
RoundRobinGateways=1

[RoutingPolicy]
default=neighbor

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=CiscoGK

[Neighbor::GK1]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK1
Host=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
SendPrefixes=0
AcceptPrefixes=*
ForwardLRQ=always

of course XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is my asterisk+oh323 host...

what i get if a call a number starting with 0:
ARJ|10.3.205.19:1720|3299028769:dialedDigits|joe:h323_ID=joe:h323_ID|
false|calledPartyNotRegistered;

if a call a number like 01231231233@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via my gnugk
gatekeepr it's working!

but with nighbor routing no, why?