interconnecting SIP and H323

Hi everybody.

I'm working in a VoIP enterprise, our network was developed over H323. At the moment we have a few SIP phones, those are accessing to our H323 network through an Asterisk server in order to interconnect both networks.

We want to migrate from Asterisk to SER, and perform the translation (between SIP and H323) with Yate, but Yate doesn't work as the documentation refers. Anyone have experience configuring Yate to perform the transation? (betwen SIP and H323). Is there another option to perform this translation?.

Thanks in advance.
Megan Willigs