From: "Marc Michot" <mmichot@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 19:10
Subject: Re:  prefix match in [RasSrv::GWPrefixes]

ok

I have an another problem.
On a gateway, I've got several possible prefixes and a global
capacity of 60 voices (for example).
but only a capacity of 30 voices for the first prefix, 20 for the
second and 10 for the last one.

The problem comes that when there are 30 voices used by the first
prefix, 0 for the other prefixes.
If new call comes for the first prefix, this gateway will be selected
(30 voices free but 0 free one for the first prefix) and the calls
will be reject with the error : No circuit or channel is available.
But there are other free GWs for that prefix.

Is there a solution to that problem with GnuGK ?

Regards,
Marc

speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&op=ick

speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&opÌk