Problem with Dir-GK and Neighbors

 I have problem with Dir-GK (Cisco) and GnuGK 2.2.2.

GnuGK 1 (Version 2.2.2) ---------

                                 |---- Dir-GK (Cisco)

GnuGK 2 (Version 2.2.2) ---------

 Actually, I am doing my configuration in section [RasSrv::Neighbors]  and
[Neighbor::UFRJDGK].

  When GK 1 call GK2 (GK 1 sent LRQ to CISCO and CISCO sent LRQ to GK 2),
then GK2 sent LCFs (several). After this LCF GK 1 don´t answer.

  Is there another section that I need to do some configuration?

  In my configuration Cisco is Neighbor of the GK 1 and GK2.

 When I use GK version 2.0.X I don´t have problems.

speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&opÌk