Prepaid termination and Routing policy questions

Hi,

I'm using gnugk 2.2.2 and I have some questions.

1. Is it possible to implement prepaid termination through gnugk?
Something like following scenario:

Foreign partner provider gateway -> My GNUGK -> My gateway

My GNUGK should not allow the call if foreign provider's account balance is 0.

Does gnugk have such feature? Or do I need to write my own code/module to it?

2. How routing policy feature works? Does following config part enough for routing call signalling?
[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
AS5300GW=004
I know that routing policy is possible by using Radius with gnugk (h323-redirect-ip).
However I need little help understanding it clearly.
How routing feature will work for prepaid card customers? Does above config suffice?
Something like following scenario:

Prepaid card customers calls to PSTN -> Cisco AS5300 -> GNUGK -> some partner provider GW/GK

Will routing policy work in above case?

3. Is it possible to implement ASR/LCR based routing without using Radius?

I appreciate if somebody can give me some hints and advices.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold