Re: Permenant Endpoint prefix problem

As always, a detailed log for the failed call along
with 'rv' status command output would be helpful.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Smith" <steve_smith_ss@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:12 PM

I am using gnugk2.2.2 in routed mode.
I am having around 10-15 concurrent calls at the
moment.

The problem i have been facing is that some of the
routes fail to get the IP of the destination gateway
after GK runs for 6-7 hours.

That is, every morning I see CDRs with 0.0.0.0 as the
destination gateway. (Only for one particular
destination)

This problem goes off when i reload the GNUGK.

but starts again after 6-7 hours. (it does not happen
to ALL routes )

the PermenantEndoint entry for this gateway is in the
form
1.2.3.4=gateway_name;prefix1,prefix2,prefix3,prefix4,prefix5

all other gateway have 1 or2 prefixes. Can this be a
reason?

Thanks in advance

steve