Re: PWLib Compile Errors on MSVC6

Hi Simon,

The errors come after I 've done it. Only the C:\TOOLS is after the VC98
path.
If either the PSDK is omitted or placed after the VC98 paths, then a whole
host of errors come in and not just the 3 now. The worst is that all the 3
major sets of PWLib cause the same errors - Pandora, Mimas and Atlas. I even
tried a CVS of pwlib-win32 (1.9.0) to no avail.

Ap.Muthu

> Select "Options" from the "Tools" menu and ensure that the include and lib
> directories for the Platform SDK are before the VC98 include directories.
> Have you done this?
>
> Simon

>>assert.cxx
>>C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT PLATFORM SDK\INCLUDE\wspiapi.h(45) : error
C2265: