Re: E164 rewriting

The gatekeeper does not know where to route the call.

You should do something like:

 [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
192.168.250.135=plovdiv;0035

which means that the permanent endpoint (gateway) "plovdiv" serves the prefix
0035 and all calls which have come to the GK with 0035* shall be routed to
the "plovdiv"  gateway.
Your rewriting rules shall not work.
The name of the gateway defined in "PermanentEndpoints" and the Rewrite
section must match.

"pl" does _not_ match "plovdiv".

hth