Re: Calling External Application

Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for the info.

About the idea of park the call in someplace else, How can I do it from GnuGk, and how can I recover the calling leg after found the right route? I don't understand quite well what you mean with that.

Kind regards,

   Jose.

Jan Willamowius wrote:

Jose Antonio Montes wrote:
I setup GnuGK in route mode and use VirtualQueue configuration in
order
to try a reroute external application running attached on the status
port.
[...]
The I can setup a RouteToalias or RouteToGaetway to route the call
based
on the external application and it works fine!

The problem is that if the called endpoint sends and ARJ or DFC, the call is dropped as well in tha calling side, so I cannot get the
chance
to try to reroute again to a different endpoint.

The virtual queues only externalize the routing decision.
Once it has been made the call prceeds like any other call in GnuGk,
including that calls are not retried when they fail.

So you either have a way to check your route before you send your
RouteToAlias etc. response or you have to park the call someplace else
and try again from there.

Regards,
Jan