Re: Calling External Application

 Hi All,

I setup GnuGK in route mode and use VirtualQueue configuration in order to try a reroute external application running attached on the status port.

I configured the following parameters:

[RoutedMode]
GKrouted=1
H245Routed=1
RemoveCallOnDRQ=0
[RoutingPolicy::OnARQ]
default=vqueue,internal
[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueuePrefixes=71
RequestTimeout=20

When I make a call from a gateway to destination prefix 71xxxxxxx the virtual queue is activated fine and received the RouteRequest request on the status port.

The I can setup a RouteToalias or RouteToGaetway to route the call based on the external application and it works fine!

The problem is that if the called endpoint sends and ARJ or DFC, the call is dropped as well in tha calling side, so I cannot get the chance to try to reroute again to a different endpoint.

I thought that if you setup RemoveCallOnDRQ=0 the calling side shouldn't been released, and that allows you to try an alternative option.

Could you help me on this?

Many thanks in advance,

Jose.

Nyamul Hassaan wrote:

Thank you Jan.
This looks cool.
Will play and let you know if I did not manage to get anywhere with it!

Regards
HASSAAN