Issue Asterisk H323 registering to Gnugk with SQLpasswordAuth

I have an issue with SQLpasswordAuth.

Endpoints register to the gnugk with SQLpasswordAuth and this works fine for these endpoints.

When I try and register h323.conf in asterisk to gnugk I get security denial.

In the debug I don’t see the token or GeneralID from Asterisk registering and believe this is the issue.

I use :

H323.conf

Gatekeeperpassword= secret

[bridge]

Type=h323

Prefix=88

Contect=out-ser

Anyone have an idea of what I maybe doing wrong