Endpoint Registration

Hi.

I've just started playing with GnuGK, and I have to say it is a superb piece
of code.  It has worked pretty stable for me for over 7 days now, in proxy
mode.

Special thanks to all the people in the forum, who has already asked / solved
problems that I've faced during installation.

However, I have found 2 obstacles, that is limiting what I want to do.
Perhaps, what I want to do is over ambitious, and doesn't go with the
Gatekeeper concept.  But, I'm putting them here to see what others think.

1. SAME ENDPOINT REGISTERING MULTIPLE TIMES

I have some terminating gateways, that are configured to terminate multiple
routes. Say, there are 24 channels on the gateway, of which 12 are for Route1,
8 for Route2 and 4 for Route3.

Under current setup, I have to tell GnuGK that this endpoint can terminate all
Route1 + Route2 + Route3 prefixes, and, have a Capacity=24. But, that doesn't
tell GnuGK to stop sending the 13th call on Route1 to this box, or the 9th on
Rotue2, etc.

I tried setting up the same IP on PermanentEndPoint with different aliases,
and respective prefixes, but GnuGK only takes the 1st occurence of the IP.
Can this be actually done? If not, was this done by choice?  Can we get around
this, and have GnuGK search for unique aliases, instead of IPs?

2. ORGINATING ENDPOING MUST REGISTER

The scenario where I want to install GnuGK is as a middlepoint for my
originating customers and terminating gateways. In case of terminating
gatewasy, I can go around not setting up the gateways to register to my box,
by adding them in Permanent Endpoints.  But, in case of the originating
gateways, it appears, they must register explicitly with my gatekeepr.  Am I
doing something wrong?  Or, is this currently doable?  If not, am I asking for
something that breaks the Gatekeeper concept?  Could someone shed some light
on this please?

Thank you in advance for your input.

With regards
HASSAAN