LRQ problem

Hi there,
    I've a couple of gatekeepers set up with very similar config files.

GnuGK1-------------------GnuGK2
    |                        |
    |                        |
   EP1                      EP2

I can Call EP1 from EP2 but when I try and call EP2 from EP1 I get an
LRJ message with reason Request Denied.  The main differences in the
config files are around the neighbour sections so I'll include them here:

==================GK2======================
[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK2=GnuGK

[Neighbor::GK2]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK2
Host=193.1.31.194
SendPrefixes=7
AcceptPrefixes=*
ForwardLRQ=always
ForwardResponse=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1

=================GK1========================
[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=GnuGK

[Neighbor::GK1]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK1
Host=193.1.31.226
SendPrefixes=6
AcceptPrefixes=*
ForwardLRQ=always
ForwardResponse=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1

Is there anything I could be missing from these configs that would cause
this?

Yours,
Seán O'Brien
HEAnet