Re: Interesting pronblem to solution

run GnuGK with -o /var/log/xxx.log         (in example).

then from the management console enter:

debug trc 4 (you can increase it, but IMHO it is enough).

then watch the debug in the output file.

Several things could be the reason:

1. You have set maximum call duration in GnuGK.
2. After the RRQ TTL expires, the endpoint does not reregister again. Some
buggy endpoints have problems with lightweight RRQ turned on.