Re: SQLAuth question

Greetings,

   I've been trying to get something working to check
the e164# at startup, but can't find a way to access
it.  It seems e164 can only be accessed through the
%{aliases} blob, and MySQL string manipulation
necessary to do this is very ugly as it seems to me.
There was a suggestion of using an external stript to
parse it - I can do that, but I cannot find a way to
integrate it into the gatekeeper.  I can connect to a
status port and parse, but I am not just trying to
keep a database updated somewhere, I am trying to have
the gatekeeper fail to register a rogue unit, so my
script has to interact with the gatekeeper process.
It seems like this would be a very straightforward
thing to do,
but as of right now it is a bitter stumbling block :(

   Igor