Netmeeting+proxy+NAT

Hello everyone,

I have got such network configuration:

10.0.103.0/24  --- NAT box (public Address1)-  World
     |                                        /
     |----------- GnuGK box (public Address2)/

I am trying to configure GnuGK to perform proxying of Netmeeting calls.
When somebody (A) from the Internet registers on the gatekeeper and calls
someone (B) residing in the internal
network, B sees incoming call and accepts it. However, the connection is not
established and after approximately 30 seconds A gets message "B is not
able to accept Netmeeting calls". If A resides in the internal network,
everything works smoothly. However, in this case
Ethereal shows that after initial communication with the gatekeeper A and B
establish direct connection, i.e. proxying does not work, despite of
ProxyForSameNAT=1 in the config. It seems that this is the reason of the
problem with external calls.

Please, tell me what is wrong with my setup.

Here is my configuration file (GnuGK v. 2.2):

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600

[LogFile]