AW: AW: 7-10 seconds calls

as far as i remember we initially had such problems with a pstn gateway over
isdn (but i'm not sure anymore if we were able to establish the call as you
obv. are). It had to do with the signaling timeouts that where differently
set in the EWSD which was providing the ISDN services.

Did you ever encountered problems calling terminal endpoints on the target
gatekeeper? Or only if you try to dial out to the pstn using a gateway
endpoint?

Btw, do not trust too much in disconnect reasons. Take them as a hint, but
not as the truth under any circumstances.

Have you done a debug trc 5 on your gk? This could help understanding what
is going on.