Re: AW: 7-10 seconds calls

On Wed, 4 May 2005 15:22:44 +0200
"Frank Fischer" <frank.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - maybe the called alias is not reachable on the choosen gateway (did you
> check the endpoint is registered there?)
> - it also might be a signaling timeout
>
> Do you try to reach the pstn using that gateway?

Yes, I am. I don't think the alias has anything to do with it... the
whole routing is based on e164 numbers. Maybe I am missing something...
I thought it is a timeout, too, but if it is, it must be on the
terminating endpoint side and I have no control over it. It is weird
that the disconnect messages are related to network problems (no route
to destination, temporary network failure), yet the call is always
starting and I seem to be getting signalling packets from both sides...